Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Saturday 4/26

Lifting:
A. EMOM x 7: 2 TnG Squat Cleans + 1 Push Jerk
*TnG= touch and go
**Push Jerk, not split

Strength: Back Squat
A. 20-10-8-6
B. 10 x 6 Back Squats 155#/105# (focus on moving the bar as fast as possible. Be comfortable with a fast descent and explode on the ascent)

AMRAP 10: Ladder up (1/1,2/2,3/3, etc.)
Thruster 135#/95#
Strict L Pull-up
*Scale to regular strict pull-up if needed

"Who among mortal men are you, good friend? Since never before have I seen you in the fighting where men win glory, yet now you have come striding far out in front of all others in your great heart..." - Homer, The Iliad

1 comment:

  1. I'm heading out of town Saturday thru the following Friday. I will do the track work for sure, and I'm hoping to get in a box at least a couple of times while I'm gone so that I can at least hit the squats and DLs. Worst case, I'll do the DL work on Saturday when I'm back. But, I won't be able to post what I'm doing because I still can't post from a tablet or phone.

    ReplyDelete