Thursday, March 6, 2014

3/7

WOD: 14.2 (Click here for details)
OHS
C2B

Strength 1: 4 sets of Snatch Grip Deadlift Complex
3 Pulls to Knee
2 Pulls to Mid-thigh
1 Full Snatch Grip Deadlift *Increase weight on each set if possible. However, the focus is on proper back positioning (AKA, no rounding). Keep your shoulder blades pinched and back neutral!


Strength 2: 4 sets of Deadlift Complex (Compare to 2/28)
3 Pulls to Knee
2 Pulls to Mid-thigh
1 Full Deadlift *Increase weight on each set if possible. However, the focus is on proper back positioning (AKA, no rounding). Overhand, clean grip only, no underhand DL grip!!

1 comment:

  1. Did 14.2 - got 129 Reps, after this workout, my back felt like crap, so I didn't do a DLs, just went home, rolled out a lot and took it easy. By Saturday morning, it felt maybe 80%, so I rested that day too. As long as my back is back to 100% on Monday, I'll re-do 14.2 I want to get into that 16 rep round.

    ReplyDelete